Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Google Translate damn funny!

So my friend today was telling me how he felt with all the drama at home and I needed a little help from Google Translate because my bahasa indonesia was never good in the first place.

He said "sakit rasa nya", which actually means sense of pain. It didn't really make much sense because there is no way someone would just say 'sense of pain' as a sentence right??!!

Just then, Google Translate suggested that I translate to Javanese instead. For your information, Javanese is one of Indonesia's language which is entirely different. I know that because two of my closest Indonesia friends speak Javanese to each other when they don't want me to find out what they are talking about. ):

Anyway, I clicked it, thinking that it would give me some sort of an idea on what he was talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment